MSE Foundation is committed to the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and focuses on the following five pillars to maximize its impact on the community:
- Youth basketball and hockey
- Education and scholarship
- Pediatric health and fitness
- Military and veterans’ affairs
- Hunger and homelessness
· Name, purpose, history and annual budget of the organization
· Goals, objectives and the population served by the project for which you are seeking a grant
· Current status of the project (i.e., date established and anticipated duration)
· Detailed project budget, including cost, amount raised and amount requested
· Copy of the organization’s IRS exemption letter
Letters of inquiry will be reviewed semiannually, January and July, and should be received by Dec. 31 and June 30. Letters should be submitted on the organization’s letterhead and sent to: Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation, Kettler Capitals Iceplex, 627 N. Glebe Road, Suite 850, Arlington, VA 22203. Please note, we will not consider event sponsorship requests.
The Foundation receives a large number of inquiries, and we cannot guarantee a response to every letter. Should your letter be of interest to us, we will invite you to submit a more detailed proposal, complete a grant application and/or meet with us to discuss your organization in greater detail so that we may have additional information when reaching a funding decision.
Thank you and we wish you the best with future projects and fundraising efforts.